Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday: Head in the Clouds

Today I can't keep my mind off of traveling. Although this is a very common theme with me, today it is particularly strong. My friend, Kati and I are brainstorming about the idea of taking a trip to Greece and Turkey this fall and I can already feel that urge for adventure running through my veins. I have been looking at flights, and browsing sites online about hotels and restaurants. I have heard amazing things about both countries. Have any of you ever been to either of these countries? Any good advice? My head is in the clouds today when I really should be focusing on the here and now. Help!:)

Istanbul, Turkey

Mykonos, Greece


6 comments:

Wendy said...

Is it weird if I say that I have a blog crush on you, lol? Seriously, you love everything I do right down to traveling to Greece (went when I was young and would kill to go back) plus your blog is AMAZING! Happily following back. :)

I Dream Of said...

Hi Molly Jane! Thanks so much for popping by today and for following! The Greece photos are dreamy. I'm feeling the travel bug, too!

Niki McNeill Brown said...

These are stunning images! I so want to travel abroad again this year - hopefully to Paris to visit my sister!

Thanks for stopping by SBP

xoxo

Bronwyn said...

Oooh, so lovely! I want to go to Istanbul so so badly.....
I went to Greece when I was twelve, but that was a long time ago now. Still, I'd love to go back (like Wendy). Happy Wanderlust!

windeater.blogspot.com

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You are not helping my travel bug AT ALL. I want to get away so badly!

The Everything List said...

these pictures are so dreamy! also you won one of the lip balms! email me at morgan.designblanc{at}gmail{dot}com with your info!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...