Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday: Link Love


This if my first Friday to creative a "Link Love" post and I've been excited about it all week. Let me know what you think.
Enjoy!

  • I quickly fell in love with this hairstyle; a ponytail that is beautiful and easy to do. Everything Fab.
  •  Whoever thought fabric gift wrapping could be so pretty? Poppytalk.
  • Inspiring Passage jars, I need this in my living room. Kind over Matter.
  • Kate Spade purse in Fire Engine Red? Check. Piperline.
  • This photo by Lori Nix is simply enchanting. Flavorwire.
  • London in your living room? I say, "yes!" Etsy.
  • Home Inspiration: Art Wall. Style-Files.
  • Be a sailor for a day. J Crew.
  • Craving Spring in Central Park? It's yours. Met Museum.
  • Pretty in Pink. Style.
  •  Happines in a Cup of Tea. Etsy.
( If you are interested in featuring your blog on my Friday Link Love post please contact me at Here.)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the London pillow!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...