Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sunday Fun day



Who doesn't enjoy a beautiful Sunday afternoon paired with delicious Spanish Sangria and mouth watering tapas?
Sunday afternoon I found myself relaxing on the patio of the eclectic Atlanta restaurant, Eclipse di Luna. www.eclipsediluna.com

My date and I caught up on life while munching on Patatas Bravas: Spicey Potatoes with Romesco and Carne Asada: Sliced Hanger Steak with Apricot Jam & Gorgonzola ‘Picada’.
The ambiance is unique and alive with activity. The moment you come through the door you get the feeling your walking off the famous Las Ramblas in Barcelona, Spain. Chili oil, red pepper and vanilla candles enticed my sense as our bubbly waiter led us to the patio table. Don't you just love those restaurants that you can always rely on for a good meal and a relaxing atmosphere. For me, Eclipse di Luna is definitely high on my list. If your up for good Spanish flair, solid tapas and delicious cold Sangria this place delivers, every time.

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...