Monday, May 3, 2010

Rainy Days



So it's Monday and we all need a little pick-me-up. Woke up to the sound of thunder and rain pouring down the roof. What is it about rainy days that makes you not want to get out of the day and greet the day? Drizzly gray mornings, hot coffee, and a consistent mellow feeling that hugs your shoulders all day. Some people like rainy days some don't, but either way grab your umbrella and stay dry!

By the way, anyone have any good coffee recommendations? I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette every time I peruse the coffee/tea isle at the supermarket. You can easily spot me holding numerous coffee brands in one hand while reading colorful, yet deliciously exaggerated descriptions of this exotic beverage. Which one to choose...any suggestions?

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...