Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Life Chapter + Molly Jane Designs

Greetings! I know that is has been forever and a day since my last post! So much life has taken place that I'm not sure where to start. To make a long story short, in the last 16 months I started my own company, planned a wedding, got married and bought a house. To say that this year has been a year of transition would be the biggest understatement ever. 
My jewelry business has become an enormous part of my life and is now my full time  job. I will begin posting pictures of my life behind the jewelry design, doing giveaways and divulging secrets on upcoming collections! 
Below are a few pictures that show what has been keeping my attention the last few months. 

      My life over the past year...

I started a jewelry company called Molly Jane Designs where I make a lot of...
                      And...

                                And...
                       And a few of these...

Then I...

                    Married this guy.
            And bought our first house!

The last year has been extremely busy, but amazing! I'm ready to dive back into the blogging world and see what I've missed over the last 16 months! I am so excited to return and revamp (literally) the whole feel and look of the blog! Stay tuned! 

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...