Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Wish: Spring Picnic

It's been rainy and blustery the last few days and all I can seem to think about is warm weather. Last week, I bought flowers at Trader Joe's and every time I pass by my dining room I feel like someone has opened the window to Spring. Unfortunately, the only thing looming outside my apartment windows right now is rain and dismal weather. For now, I will have to settle for a dream of Spring. I am obsessed with Vanilla Orchids right now. They are so beautiful and unique. The scent is intoxicating. I would love to be able to have them in little vases all around the house. Here's to dreaming.









5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the springtime inspitarion- much needed in this blizzardy weather! Orchids & Gerber Daisies are my favourite blooms! Stay Warm xo Emily

Bronwyn said...

Mmmm, lovely! I hope the weather gets better...

windeater.blogspot.com

Heather said...

oh i just love seeing all that pink on this dreary icy day! thanks.

Melanie's Randomness said...

I can't wait for the spring!! Vanilla orchids? They must smell absolutely beautiful!!

Melanie's Randomness

Paris in Pink said...

GORGEOUS and dreamy photos, especially the one of the convertible and picnic.

Your blog is utterly lovely :)

Hugs from your fan in Paris xx

Camille @ Paris in Pink


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...