I haven't had a chance to blog much over the last week and feel like I'm way behind on my posts. There is so much going on and it feels like December has literally flown by. This is what my life has evolved around lately...
- My sister's family moving into town over the weekend. Helping them settle into the house and watching my adorable 2 and half year old twins.
- Several office holiday parties.
- Close friend's birthday parties. Both were fabulous and memorable, complete with sequins, dancing, good friends and great music.
- Last minute Christmas shopping. I tell myself every year that I'm going to start early, but it never seems to happen. Oh well, maybe next year. ;)
- Planning the epic 90's Jam New Years Eve party. I am so excited!
- Weddings. Who doesn't enjoy a fun wedding? Crab cakes anyone?
What has your December looked liked like this year? I hope your holiday season has been joyous and filled with wonderful memories!