Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Inspiration

(image via broken heel diaries)

"What thought are you holding that is holding you back? Now you can let it go. Nothing will come when you try to get it. Now you can stop trying and let it be. The task is as difficult as you decide to make it. Now you can choose to let it easily and naturally flow. The little things can give you an excuse to stop, or a place from which to jump to a higher level. Now you can be more authentic and effective than ever. Proceed with the assumption that you will, and you will. Now you can make a valuable difference. Touch the vision of who you wish to be, where you wish to go, and how you wish to live. Now you can let it come fully to life."
– Ralph Marston

5 comments:

Liesl said...

I simply love this quote and it is exactly what I needed to read...thank you!

Liesl :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

Beautiful! I needed to read this too! Thank you dear! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Unknown said...

So inspirational! I actually saw a little dream bottle like this in Ottawa's China Town- so cute! "Touch the vision of who you wish to be"- this sends chills down my back it's so beautiful!

xo Emily

Maya • Fashion Illustration blog said...

This is so lovely and... defo hits the spot for me. And whats more, I really believe, from previous experiences, this to be true. But I still forget it every once in a while! :-)

M

Roxy Te said...

Thanks for this post! A few days late on my part, but inspiration still needed ;)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...