Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mexican Taco Soup


Recipe
1 Pound of lean ground beef or ground Turkey meat
1 Yellow Onion
2 Tablespoons of minced garlic
2 packets of Taco seasoning
2 packets of Ranch seasoning
3 can's of Low sodium Chicken broth
2 cups of Water
1 can of Red kidney beans
1 can of white Northern Beans
1 can of Black beans
1 can of dark Red kidney beans
1 can of Rotelle
1 can of Diced tomatoes
1 can of Chedder cheese soup.

Optional Toppers:
*Mexican cheese, shredded
*Sour Cream

Sautee the meat with the garlic and the onion. Sprinkle one packet of taco seasoning onto the meat and stir will cooking. Combine with the remaining ingredients in a medium sized Crockpot . Stir together. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Or if you're in a hurry, cook on the high setting for 3-4 hours. This recipe is perfect for a rainy autumn day, enjoy!

5 comments:

T said...

This looks so good - I am printing this one out.

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

yum yum yum, I'm going to make this. And I'm going to have mine with corn chips instead of bread!

Liesl said...

Oooh, yum...I think I need to make this!

Liesl :)

Ann said...

Thanks for coming by my blog today! I am printing this recipe out, it looks DELICIOUS!!!
http://alatteinthemorning.blogspot.com

Nicole Lisa said...

Oi, you just made my stomach growl very much because I really want this.
Looks delicious.
<3 Nicole Lisa
http://blushcode.com/


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...