Monday, October 18, 2010

Mountain Weekend

 Halloween is just around the corner and I'm getting excited about all the Halloween parties and crazy costumes. Who doesn't love a good costume party? I'm still brainstorming ideas. A couple of years ago I was Rainbow Bright. I was obsessed with her as a little girl.


 I have always loved this time of year. For many people, I know Spring is symbolic for them as a time of re-growth, or a metaphor of a clean slate. For me, that season is Fall. I love the first time I wake up in the middle of the night with a slight chill and realize it's time for an extra blanket on the bed; The brisk mornings or frost on your window sill. My morning Chai Tea Latte always make me happy,  and wearing my favorite college sweater brings a smile to my face.  I'm headed to Ashville this weekend and can't wait to see all the Autumn colors. Can't wait to post pictures from the trip!

 
knit
27,300 JPY - hfm.co.jp
Sweaters »



Wrangler Megan Jeans
100 GBP - oli.co.uk
Wrangler jeans »


GOLD STUDDED FAITHFUL BOOT
$1,285 - alexandermcqueen.com
Platform boots »






Harvard Seminar Schedule - Autumn
harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu


text
good-times.webshots.com








cioccolato, Torino+
comune.torino.it


No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...