Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Accessories

I was browsing through one of my favorite fashion websites yesterday and stumbled across a collection of fabulous clutches. I love all the different colors and textures. They are my new favorite fall accessory. Which one do you like best?
1) Santi CP3253 Clutch endless.com  
2) La Regale Jeweled Beaded Clutch endless.com
3) Adriene Brown Feather Clutch with Teal Feather mimiboutique.com 
4) FTBC Striped Hard Clutch peeptoeshoes.com 
5) Fiery Red And Gold Poppy Lili Clutch allthingsoriginal.com
6) Jimmy Choo Zulu studded leather clutch net-a-porter.com
7) Tylie Malibu Runaway Skinny Python Clutch endless.com
8) MICHAEL Michael Kors Beverley stamped-leather clutch net-a-porter.com


1 comment:

The Purse-a-holic said...

I love #1, this yellow/mustard kiss lock clutch is very cute! Would be a nice addition to my closet :-)


http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...